Lapcare Protection Plan (LPP)
The policy has been made to ensure that all Lapcare customer get the best Protection support for their Laptop and have a crystal clear idea about the Plan, these by feels privileged and proud of owning a Lapcare product. Lapcare giving the protection to consumer laptop up to 10000 Rs only.
This Plan applicable only on Lapcare Battery or Lapcare Adapter and Car Power Inverter.
- This plan applicable only in India. Components should be under the 365 days warranty and purchased on tax invoice.
- Should be registered under the LPP by the user with contact details within 30 days from the date of purchase the product.
- The user should be registering the complaint within 24 to 48 Hour after the mishap.
- Lapcare Battery or Adapter should be 100% damage (like a burn or overvoltage output) and the laptop should not be open or repair from outside the Lapcare service center.
- LPP does not allow the customer to claim any type of payment or a new laptop under this plan. LPP is non-renewable or transferable.
The Protection not covered under the following circumstances:
- Any other things like human, furniture, home, car, etc not covered under LPP.
- Anything physical, liquid damage, missing part in the laptop and theft are not covered under LPP.
- Any type of Data Lose, software, windows not covered under LPP.
- Customer register the Lapcare product under LPP within 24 to 48 hour by website https://www.lapcare.com/register or mail “[email protected]” or toll-free number “1800-1200-852”.
- Customer Visit to nearest Lapcare service center with damage Laptop & Lapcare Battery or Adapter, Car Power Inverter, tax invoice & LPP registration number.
- Lapcare service center verifies all provided details, inspects the laptop and registers a complaint and provides a job sheet to the customer. This process takes 15 to 30 days.
- Lapcare service center update to customer after rectification. Customer Re-visit with job sheet and collect the laptop.
- Claim value up to 10000 Rs only, if the repairing cost is more than the claim value then service center update to customer and customer will provide the payment (no invoice for extra value).